The Bridge Tower and the Dome of the Church of St Francis
The tower was built in 1380. The Church of St Francis and the Church of
The Holy Saviour are part of the huge Clementium Complex. The statue
(left) flanks a woodern crucifix that for 200 years stood alone on the bridge.
Right of the dome is a 17th century statue The Madonna St Dominique and
St Thomas made in 1708.
The images are a digital interpretation of this great architectural pageant.
©2017 ZACRON. All rights reserved.Site by Lantern Studios in association with Cube Connection