San Giorgio, overlooking Bacino di San Marco and Canale di San Marco
by Canale San Giogio .
The renowned complex was built on the Island of San Giorgio Maggoire
in 1559 - 1580. It was originally a Benedictine Monastry that was rebuilt
in the 13th century after an earthquake cause severe damage.
©2017 ZACRON. All rights reserved.Site by Lantern Studios in association with Cube Connection